Wrist Surgery in India
Wrist Surgery in India with Most Advanced Technique at Best Orthopedic Hospitals in India.
Wrist Injuries And Disorders
Wrist of human beings is a complex structure of our hand, which consists of eight kinds of carpal bones.
There are various conditions seen in the wrist joint:
a) Scapholunate Ligament Rupture – Writs have many ligaments (soft tissues) to connect bones to each other. If due to any trauma, it gets ruptured, this surgery is performed.
b) Skiers (Ulnar Collateral Ligament) Thumb – This injury common in footballers and skiers, deals with the treatment of Ulnar collateral ligament of thumb. It happens when the thumb is bent backwards from the fingers
Scaphoid Fractures – This is the most important wrist bone and most commonly injured too. This surgery is performed in the case of a fracture.
a) T.F.C.C. Tears– Triangular Fibrocartilage (T.F.C.) is a strong ligament type in the wrist important for a number of purposes. When torn, causes pain in clicking or catching.
b) Wrist Arthroscopy– Performed under local anesthesia, it is useful in a number of conditions like removal scar tissues, assessment of joint surface etc.
Lumps and Bumps
a) Ganglion-It is a form of a lump/ cyst (non-cancerous), that occurs mainly in 4 sites. It might be painful and for its correction, a surgery is required.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
This is a painful condition in wrist, hands and arms that is caused due to depression of the median nerve, caused due to a number of reasons.
Treatment options of Orthopedic Hand Surgery in India.
Common types of hand surgeries are :
- Tendon or nerve repair
- Skin grafts
- Closed Reduction and Fixation
- Joint replacement
Tendon or nerve repairs are for patients with conditions due to trauma, infections and sports injuries. It is performed within 24 hours of injury for best results. These are very complex procedures and need to be done carefully.
Skin grafts are needed in the case of replacement or reattachment of skin of the hands or fingers, mainly used in the case of amputations of fingers. Here healthy skin is used from another area of the body to cover the problem area.
Closed Reduction and Fixation is necessary in the case of fractures occurred in the fingers or the bones of the hands. The process helps in proper re-alignment, reconstruction and repair of the bones with the help of rods, wires, splints and casts.
Joint Replacement, that is arthroplasty, is a surgical procedure for patients suffering from severe arthritis problems and needs replacement of joints of the fingers or wrist that are made of plastic, metal or silicone rubber.
Affordable Wrist Replacement Surgery in India at World Class Orthopedic Hospital in India.
Wrist Surgery Package Cost in India: $1300 USD
Note: Cost Estimate above include stay in a Private Room for specific number of days where a companion can stay with the patient, surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care and food for the patient. More accurate treatment cost estimates can be provided if medical reports are emailed to us or after the patient is examined by doctors after arrival in India and medical tests are done.
India’s Best Orthopedic Surgeons
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch., F.I.M.S.A
35 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S. (Delhi ), M.Ch. ( Liverpool ), F.I.C.S.
35 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch
15 + years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S. (ORTH), D.N.B. (ORTH), F.R.C.S.(Gl.), M.Ch.Orth., F.R.C.S.Orth.
18 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S , MS (ORTHO) , FRCS (Ed) , M CH (LIVERPOOL UK) , FRCS (ORTH)
15 + Years of Experience
MBBS , FRCS (ORTH) , MFSEM (UK) , DIP(SPORTS MED) , MRCS,
14 + Years of Experience
MBBS, FRCS, M Ch Orth (UK)
19 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., D.ORTHO, F.R.C.S
20 + Years of Experience
Why Choose us for Best Orthopedic Surgeon in India & Best Orthopedic Hospitals in India.
- Panel of Surgeons:
Our panel ofcarefully selected best orthopedic surgeons in India are highly qualified, having the experience of thousands of wrist surgeries – also both primary and revision surgeries of the hip, knee, shoulder, ankle as well as hand. They are trained and worked in some of the best centres in India, England, USA & Europe.
All our selected orthopaedic surgeons are renowned internationally and the best of the best in Indian Healthcare.
- Our Associate best Hospitals for Wrist surgery in India:
Our associate hospitals and Joints Replacement Centers are state of the art facilities, equipped with state of art infrastructure and latest technology. Hospitals adhere to international standards of clinical care, safe environment, medication safety, respect for rights and privacy, international infection control standards.
- Advanced Diagnostics and Support Infrastructure – 64 slice CT , High end MRI, Neuro-navigation surgical systems, Neuro-physiology and Comprehensive Rehabilitation services Finest quality implants, prosthesis and Consumables of international repute most of them imported from overseas countries are used.
- Operation theatres built to international specifications having ultra-clean laminar air flow system ensure highest standards of infection control, matching the best in the world.
- Specialized physiotherapy and Rehabilitation services help the patient to return back to normal activity quickly after the surgery.
- Carefully select, highly qualified and experienced doctors with proven track record as per case requirements
- Cost of Wrist and hand surgery in India:
We offer very competitive all inclusive packages: It isthe best value for money: Affordable prices for the best quality
- Choice of multiple destinations:
Med Access is offering choice of multiple destinations. The destinations have been selected on the basis of advantages offered in terms of costs, quality and locations for recuperation.
Why should you choose India for Orthopedic Treatment ?
India has become a hub of thousands of people across the world who are seeking highest quality orthopaedic surgery and joint replacement surgery.
- The low cost of orthopaedic surgery and joint replacement surgery in India is without any compromise on quality or success rate.
- Many orthopaedic surgeons in India have super speciality academic qualifications and training in the UK, USA, etc.
- Orthopaedic and joint replacement surgery in India is preceded by investigations that are carried out on the latest imaging machines from companies like Siemens, Phillips, GE, etc.
- Specialized rehabilitation services, including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, to help patients return back to normal activity soon after the surgery.
- Computer Navigation Surgery System for excellent outcomes and use of finest quality implants, prosthesis and consumables imported from Leading International Companies.
- Doctors, nurses and hospital staff are English speaking, and thus no language barrier and Best Orthopedic Hospitals in India are designed to provide complete patient care and care for the attendants- coffee lounges, money changers, travel desks, wi-fi zones etc.
Write to us for a Free Expert Opinion and Customized Cost Estimates for specific orthopedic Surgery.
Please scan and email your brief medical history and your medical reports to us.
we shall get you a Free, Expert Opinion from India’s leading specialist doctors.