Elbow Replacement Surgery in India
Elbow Replacement Surgery in India with Most Advanced Technique at Best Orthopedic Hospitals in India.
When the elbow joint gets damaged to such an extent that you are unable to move your arm, Elbow Joint Replacement Surgery is recommended. The major cause of elbow joint damage includes:
- Bad results from previous elbow surgery
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Post-traumatic arthritis
- Badly broken bone in the upper or lower arm near the elbow
- Badly damaged tissues in the elbow
- Tumor in or around the elbow
Types of Elbow Replacement Surgery options in India.
There are different types of prosthetic joints available for the elbow replacement. At times, you just need a replacement of only one portion of the joint and sometime the entire joint needs to be replaced. There are three types of Elbow Joint Replacement surgeries available.
Tennis Elbow Replacement Surgery
Tennis Elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is the most common treatment available for patients seeking surgical treatment for elbow joint pain. It is caused due to small tears of the ligaments that attach forearm muscles to the arm bone in the elbow joint. During this surgery, an incision is made over the outer surface of the joint and thereafter the damaged tendon area is located.
Elbow Arthritis Replacement Surgery
Also known as Elbow debridement, Elbow Arthritis Surgery is a type of surgery wherein arthritis causes significant loss of movement. During the surgery, a 10 centimeter incision is made on the back of the elbow. Thereafter, all the loose bodies and bone spurs that are hindering elbow movement are removed. A fenestration is then made at the end of the arm bone (humerus).
Arthroscopic Elbow Replacement Surgery
It is a surgical procedure wherein a small camera is inserted inside the elbow joint. Small incisions are being made over the elbow and thereafter instruments are inserted to remove and replace damaged parts. Also known as “scoping the elbow’, Arthroscopic Elbow Surgery is a good treatment option for some elbow pains. This type of surgery is conducted to remove loose debris, bone spurs, loosening joint capsules and reviewing cartilage damage.
Total Elbow Replacement Replacement
Total Elbow Replacement is a surgical procedure whereby the functional mechanics of the joint are restored by removing scar tissues, balancing muscles and inserting a prosthetic joint in place of the destroyed one. After giving the anesthesia, the surgeon makes an incision in the back side of the elbow joint. Thereafter, the tendons and ligaments are removed, exposing the joint. The joint surfaces of the ulna, radius and humerus are removed surgically.
Affordable Elbow Replacement Surgery in India at World Class Orthopedic Hospital in India.
Elbow Replacement Surgery Package Cost in India: 7000 $ USD
Note: Cost Estimate above include stay in a Private Room for specific number of days where a companion can stay with the patient, surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care and food for the patient. More accurate treatment cost estimates can be provided if medical reports are emailed to us or after the patient is examined by doctors after arrival in India and medical tests are done.
India’s Best Orthopedic Surgeons
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch., F.I.M.S.A
35 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S. (Delhi ), M.Ch. ( Liverpool ), F.I.C.S.
35 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch
15 + years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S. (ORTH), D.N.B. (ORTH), F.R.C.S.(Gl.), M.Ch.Orth., F.R.C.S.Orth.
18 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S , MS (ORTHO) , FRCS (Ed) , M CH (LIVERPOOL UK) , FRCS (ORTH)
15 + Years of Experience
MBBS , FRCS (ORTH) , MFSEM (UK) , DIP(SPORTS MED) , MRCS,
14 + Years of Experience
MBBS, FRCS, M Ch Orth (UK)
19 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., D.ORTHO, F.R.C.S
20 + Years of Experience
Why Choose us for Best Orthopedic Surgeon in India & Best Orthopedic Hospitals in India.
- Panel of Surgeons:
Our panel ofcarefully selected best orthopedic surgeons in India are highly qualified, having the experience of thousands of Shoulder replacement surgeries – also both primary and revision surgeries of the hip, knee, shoulder, ankle as well as hand. They are trained and worked in some of the best centres in India, England, USA & Europe.
All our selected orthopaedic surgeons are renowned internationally and the best of the best in Indian Healthcare.
- Our Associate best Hospitals for Shoulder Replacement surgery in India:
Our associate hospitals and Joints Replacement Centers are state of the art facilities, equipped with state of art infrastructure and latest technology. Hospitals adhere to international standards of clinical care, safe environment, medication safety, respect for rights and privacy, international infection control standards.
- Advanced Diagnostics and Support Infrastructure – 64 slice CT , High end MRI, Neuro-navigation surgical systems, Neuro-physiology and Comprehensive Rehabilitation services Finest quality implants, prosthesis and Consumables of international repute most of them imported from overseas countries are used.
- Operation theatres built to international specifications having ultra-clean laminar air flow system ensure highest standards of infection control, matching the best in the world.
- Specialized physiotherapy and Rehabilitation services help the patient to return back to normal activity quickly after the surgery.
- Carefully select, highly qualified and experienced doctors with proven track record as per case requirements
- Cost of Shoulder replacement surgery in India:
We offer very competitive all inclusive packages: It is the best value for money: Affordable prices for the best quality
- Choice of multiple destinations:
Med Access is offering choice of multiple destinations. The destinations have been selected on the basis of advantages offered in terms of costs, quality and locations for recuperation.
Why should you choose India for Orthopedic Treatment ?
India has become a hub of thousands of people across the world who are seeking highest quality orthopaedic surgery and joint replacement surgery.
- The low cost of orthopaedic surgery and joint replacement surgery in India is without any compromise on quality or success rate.
- Many orthopaedic surgeons in India have super speciality academic qualifications and training in the UK, USA, etc.
- Orthopaedic and joint replacement surgery in India is preceded by investigations that are carried out on the latest imaging machines from companies like Siemens, Phillips, GE, etc.
- Specialized rehabilitation services, including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, to help patients return back to normal activity soon after the surgery.
- Computer Navigation Surgery System for excellent outcomes and use of finest quality implants, prosthesis and consumables imported from Leading International Companies.
- Doctors, nurses and hospital staff are English speaking, and thus no language barrier and Best Orthopedic Hospitals in India are designed to provide complete patient care and care for the attendants- coffee lounges, money changers, travel desks, wi-fi zones etc.
Write to us for a Free Expert Opinion and Customized Cost Estimates for specific orthopedic Surgery.
Please scan and email your brief medical history and your medical reports to us.
we shall get you a Free, Expert Opinion from India’s leading specialist doctors.