Arthroscopy Surgery in India
Arthroscopy Surgery in India with Most Advanced Technique at Best Orthopedic Hospitals in India.
Arthroscopy is a common surgical procedure in which a joint (arthro-) is viewed (-scopy) using a small camera. Arthroscopy gives a clear view of the inside of the knee, helping us to diagnose and treat knee problems with the latest Technical advances like high definition monitors and high resolution cameras, controlled Pressure Pumps, Radio Frequency (RF) ablation devices and latest Shaver systems.
Arthroscopy is done through small incisions. During the procedure, your orthopaedic surgeon inserts the arthroscope (a small camera instrument about the size of a pencil) into your knee joint. The arthroscope sends the image to a television monitor. On the monitor, your surgeon can see the structures of the knee in great detail.
We can use arthroscopy to feel, repair or remove damaged tissue. To do this, small surgical instruments are inserted through other incisions around your knee.
Doctors use arthroscopy to help diagnose and treat a variety of joint conditions, most commonly those affecting the:
Doctors often turn to arthroscopy if X-rays and other imaging studies have left some diagnostic questions unanswered.
Conditions treated with arthroscopy include:
- Bone spurs or loose bone fragments
- Damaged or torn cartilage
- Inflamed joint linings
- Joint infections
- Torn ligaments and tendons
- Scarring or tissue overgrowth within joints
Knee Arthroscopy in India
Torn meniscal cartilage.
- Loose fragments of bone or cartilage.
- Damaged joint surfaces or softening of the articular cartilage, known as chondromalacia.
- Inflammation of the synovial membrane, such as rheumatoid or gouty (crystalline arthropathy) arthritis.
- Abnormal alignment or instability of the kneecap.
- Torn ligaments, including the anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments.
Shoulder Arthroscopy in India.
Rotator cuff tears
- Dislocating shoulders
- Labrum injuries
- Frozen shoulder
Hip Arthroscopy in India
Femoroacetabular impingement (FAI)
- Snapping hip syndromes.
- Loose bodies.
- Hip joint infection
Elbow Arthroscopy in India
- Treatment of tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Removal of loose bodies (loose cartilage and bone fragments)
- Release of scar tissue to improve range of motion
- Treatment of osteoarthritis (wear and tear arthritis)
- Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (inflammatory arthritis)
- Treatment of osteochondritis dissecans (activity related damage to the capitellum portion of the humerus seen in throwers or gymnasts)
Wrist Arthroscopy in India.
Treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.
Ankle Arthroscopy in India.
Synovial chondromatosis, loose bodies, severe ankle sprain.
Affordable Arthroscopy Surgery in India at World Class Orthopedic Hospital in India.
Arthroscopy surgery Package Cost in India: $3200 to 6500 USD.
Cost Estimate above include stay in a Private Room for specific number of days where a companion can stay with the patient, surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care and food for the patient. More accurate treatment cost estimates can be provided if medical reports are emailed to us or after the patient is examined by doctors after arrival in India and medical tests are done
India’s Best Orthopedic Surgeons
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch., F.I.M.S.A
35 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S. (Delhi ), M.Ch. ( Liverpool ), F.I.C.S.
35 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch
15 + years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S. (ORTH), D.N.B. (ORTH), F.R.C.S.(Gl.), M.Ch.Orth., F.R.C.S.Orth.
18 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S , MS (ORTHO) , FRCS (Ed) , M CH (LIVERPOOL UK) , FRCS (ORTH)
15 + Years of Experience
MBBS , FRCS (ORTH) , MFSEM (UK) , DIP(SPORTS MED) , MRCS,
14 + Years of Experience
MBBS, FRCS, M Ch Orth (UK)
19 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., D.ORTHO, F.R.C.S
20 + Years of Experience
Why Choose us for Best Orthopedic Surgeon in India & Best Orthopedic Hospitals in India?
- Panel of best orthopedic Surgeons in India:
Our panel ofcarefully selected orthopedic surgeons are highly qualified, having the experience of thousands of Joint replacement surgeries – both primary and revision surgeries of the hip, knee, shoulder, ankle as well as hand. They are trained and worked in some of the best orthopedic hospitals in India, England, USA & Europe.
All our selected orthopedic surgeons are renowned internationally and the best of the best in Indian Healthcare.
- Our Associate Hospitals for orthopedic Treatment in India:
Our associate hospitals and Joints Replacement Centers are state of the art facilities, equipped with state of art infrastructure and latest technology. Hospitals adhere to international standards of clinical care, safe environment, medication safety, respect for rights and privacy, international infection control standards.
- Advanced Diagnostics and Support Infrastructure – 64 slice CT , High end MRI, Neuro-navigation surgical systems, Neuro-physiology and Comprehensive Rehabilitation services Finest quality implants, prosthesis and Consumables of international repute most of them imported from overseas countries are used.
- Operation theatres built to international specifications having ultra-clean laminar air flow system ensure highest standards of infection control, matching the best in the world.
- Specialized physiotherapy and Rehabilitation services help the patient to return back to normal activity quickly after the surgery.
- Carefully select, highly qualified and experienced doctors with proven track record as per case requirements
- Cost of Orthopedic Surgery in India:
We offer very competitive all inclusive packages: It is the best value for money: Affordable prices for the best quality
- Choice of multiple destinations:
Med Access is offering choice of multiple destinations. The destinations have been selected on the basis of advantages offered in terms of costs, quality and locations for recuperation.
Why should you choose India for Orthopedic Treatment ?
India has become a hub of thousands of people across the world who are seeking highest quality orthopaedic surgery and joint replacement surgery.
- The low cost of orthopaedic surgery and joint replacement surgery in India is without any compromise on quality or success rate.
- Many orthopaedic surgeons in India have super speciality academic qualifications and training in the UK, USA, etc.
- Orthopaedic and joint replacement surgery in India is preceded by investigations that are carried out on the latest imaging machines from companies like Siemens, Phillips, GE, etc.
- Specialized rehabilitation services, including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, to help patients return back to normal activity soon after the surgery.
- Computer Navigation Surgery System for excellent outcomes and use of finest quality implants, prosthesis and consumables imported from Leading International Companies.
- Doctors, nurses and hospital staff are English speaking, and thus no language barrier and Best Orthopedic Hospitals in India are designed to provide complete patient care and care for the attendants- coffee lounges, money changers, travel desks, wi-fi zones etc.
Write to us for a Free Expert Opinion and Customized Cost Estimates for specific orthopedic Surgery.
Please scan and email your brief medical history and your medical reports to us.
we shall get you a Free, Expert Opinion from India’s leading specialist doctors.