Colon Cancer Treatment in India
Colorectal cancer, rectal cancer, Cancer-rectum, Adenocarcinoma – colon, Colon-adenocarcinoma Treatment in India.
Colorectal cancer, commonly known as bowel cancer is the third most commonly diagnosed cancer in the world.
Colon Cancer diagnosis
- Colonoscopy:An endoscope is inserted into the rectum and advanced through the colon, through this the doctor can examine the entire colon.
- Colon biopsy – Stage of disease is confirmed by pathologists and imaging tests, such as computerized tomography (CT or CAT) scans.
- Endoscopic ultrasoundand magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) may also be used to stage rectal cancer
- Sigmoidoscopy:In this an endoscope is interested in the rectum and moved through the left side of the colon. It cannot be used to view the middle and right sides of the colon.
- Fecal occult blood test (FOBT)along with Complete blood count (CBC) to check for anemia and CT , MRI or PET scans of the abdomen, pelvic area.
Colon Cancer Treatment in India at best Cancer Hospitals in India
- Minimal Invasive Laparoscopic Colon Cancer Surgery:- Minimally invasive, Less surgical trauma, shorter hospitalization, Improved cosmetic results.Reduced post operative pain, faster recovery and return to daily activities and normal diet.Less postoperative pain killer requirement.
Colectomy – Removal of the entire colon and the rectum is called a proctocolectomy. Removal of part or all of the colon but not the rectum is called subtotal colectomy.
Chemotherapy – Almost all patients with stage III colon cancer should receive chemotherapy after surgery for approximately 6 – 8 months.
Radiofrequency Ablation for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer -Radiofrequency ablation leverages the power of microwave technology to help destroy colorectal cancer that has spread to the liver, the most common site to which the disease can spread.
Affordable Colon Cancer Treatment in India at World Class Cancer Hospitals in India.
The patient needs to be admitted for 2 days at the hospital and following tests are carried:
CT , MRI or PET scans of the abdomen, pelvic area
- Colon biopsy – to confirm stage of disease
- Fecal occult blood test (FOBT), Complete blood count (CBC)
Cost Estimate of above Evaluation of Colon Cancer – $1500 to 1800 US Dollars
After the above tests are done the patient can be informed by the specialists about the treatment most appropriate for him and the cost estimate for the same.
Note: Cost Estimate for above include stay in a Private Room where a Companion can stay with the patient surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care, food and Airport Pick & Drop. More accurate treatment cost estimates can be provided if medical reports are emailed to us or after the patient is examined by doctors after arrival at hospital in India and medical tests are done after admission.
M.B.B.S., M.D., F.I.C.P., F.N.A.M.S., U.I.C.C., I.R.C.E.T.T
30 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch.
25 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., MS, FICS, FAIS, DHA
30 + years of Experience
M.B.B.S., MS; FRCS; FICS,U.I.C.C.,I.R.C.T.T.
28 + Years of Experience
MBBS , MD (Med; Bom), BC (Ped; USA), BE (Hem-Onc; USA)
20 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S, M.S., D.N.B., F.R.C.S.
26 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S ,M.D, D.M
30 + Years of Experience
MBBS , MS – General Surgery , MD – Medicine
15 + Years of Experience
Why should you choose India for Cancer Treatment ?
- Cancer Treatments offered at World Class Hospitals in India accredited by JCI-Joint Commission International America.
- World’s most skilled and knowledgeable Cancer doctors are now in India with vast experience of working in highly advanced cancer hospitals in USA and Europe.
- Hospitals in India have the latest High-end infrastructure and technology like Brain Suite, Novelis TX, PET Scan, CyberKnife , Gamma Knife, IMRT and IGRT that help quick diagnosis and recovery.
- Best quality Medicines for Cancer Care are produced in India at lowest cost and exported to World’s best hospital. This results in lowest overall cost of world class cancer treatment in India.
- Well trained English speaking Nurses and other Hospital staff.
Affordable Cancer Treatment Package in India. Savings up to 40 to 60% as compared to U.S. and U.K.
Write to us for a Free No Obligation Opinion and Cost Estimate for Advanced Colon Cancer Treatment in India.
Please scan and email your medical reports and MRI images to us.
we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India's best oncologists and best cancer hospitals in India.