Novalis Tx Radiosurgery in India
Novalis Tx Radio Surgery in India with Most Advanced Technique at Best Cancer Hospitals in India.
The Novalis Tx is a powerful radiosurgery system that offers a versatile combination of advanced technologies for the treatment of tumors and other anatomical targets. With the Novalis Tx radiosurgery platform, UCLA offers state-of-the-art, non-invasive treatment for a wide range of malignancies and other potentially debilitating conditions, without harming nearby healthy tissue and without involving traditional surgery.
Novalis Tx is equipped with Varians RapidArc radiotherapy technology. The Novalis Tx platform includes three imaging modalities for pinpointing the tumor and positioning the patient with high precision – an On-Board Imaging device (OBI), ExacTrac room-based image-guidance system provides continual imaging during treatment to detect movement and support robotic adjustments in patient positioning in six dimensions, and electronic portal imaging device (EPID). These methods allow for protection of surrounding healthy tissues while enabling clinicians to concentrate higher, more effective doses on tumors.
The Novalis Tx radiosurgery system delivers non-invasive, shaped-beam cancer treatment that takes just minutes. Novalis Tx radiosurgery treats cancerous and non-cancerous conditions of the entire body with one-of-a-kind shaped-beam technology. Shaping the beam precisely to a patient’stumor ensures that the best possible treatment dose is delivered while healthy tissue is protected.
What types of conditions can Novalis Tx Radiosurgery treat?
Novalis Tx Radiosurgery treats cancerous and non-cancerous conditions of the entire body, such as:
- Arteriovenous malformations
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Parkinson’s disease
- Acoustic neuromas
- Pituitary adenomas
- Lung Tumors/Metastase
- Recurrent brain tumors
- Meningiomas of the skull base
- Spine Tumors/Metastases
- Liver Tumors/Metastases
- Cavernous angiomas
- Intractable seizures
- Brain metastases/Gliomas
- Pediatric brain tumors
Benefits of Novalis Tx Radiosurgery System
Novalis Tx is considered as a most advanced treatment for treating cancer that has helped a number of people around the world. Some of its benefits include –
Non-Invasive: One of the greatest advantages of frameless radiosurgery is that it provides a non-invasive and comfortable alternative to other radiosurgery systems. The immobilization is required by these radiosurgery systems that attaches the skull with a head ring.
Precise: Novalis Tx is considered as a very precise technology for treating cancer. This preciseness can be seen in following conditions –
- The treatment is given according to the patient’s body movements and breathing in order to deliver radiation in an accurate and safe way.
- The nearby healthy tissue is also protected as precise radiation beams are used.
- Novalis Tx shapes the beams in such a way that it can deliver maximum dose of high-energy radiation to the lesion or tumor.
- Novalis Tx is a new hope for those patients who are suffering from untreatable conditions and also for those who are not able to undergo a surgery due to their medical condition.
- The tumors that are located deep inside the body can be effectively treated as it delivers highest dose rates.
- Flexible treatment provides the best possible treatment of the patients according to their conditions.
- Novalis Tx provides either a series of treatments or one-time treatment that is based on the suggestion of a doctor.
- The treatments are delivered with precision that decreases tumor or body movements.
- Only 15-20 minutes are required for a successful treatment.
Affordable Novalis Tx Radiosurgery in India at World Class Cancer Hospital in India.
Novalis tx Radiosurgery India Package Cost in India: $7000 USD
Note:- Cost Estimate above include stay in a Private Room for specific number of days where a companion can stay with the patient, surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care and food for the patient. More accurate treatment cost estimates can be provided if medical reports are emailed to us or after the patient is examined by doctors after arrival in India and medical tests are done.
M.B.B.S., M.D., F.I.C.P., F.N.A.M.S., U.I.C.C., I.R.C.E.T.T
30 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch.
25 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., MS, FICS, FAIS, DHA
30 + years of Experience
M.B.B.S., MS; FRCS; FICS,U.I.C.C.,I.R.C.T.T.
28 + Years of Experience
MBBS , MD (Med; Bom), BC (Ped; USA), BE (Hem-Onc; USA)
20 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S, M.S., D.N.B., F.R.C.S.
26 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S ,M.D, D.M
30 + Years of Experience
MBBS , MS – General Surgery , MD – Medicine
15 + Years of Experience
Why choose us for Advance Medical Treatment in India?
- Helps patients to make informedbest medical treatment decisions
- Provide expert multiple opinions on each case to arrive at the accurate diagnosis
- Carefully select, highly qualified and experienced doctors with proven track record as per case requirements
- Carefully select accredited hospitals having latest technology and world class infrastructure
- Close monitoring and control of the entire treatment process.
- Professional and comprehensive management of each case through case management to achieve best treatment outcome and avoid errors
- Professional qualified and experienced case manager assigned to each patient.
- Affordable & committed treatment cost estimates