Robotic Prostate Cancer Treatment in India
Robotic Prostate Cancer Treatment in India with most Advanced Technology at Best Urology Hospitals in India.
Robotic Prostatectomy, also known as Robotic surgery for prostate cancer or da Vinci Prostatectomy is a minimally invasive surgery that is now the preferred approach for removal of the prostate in those diagnosed with organ-confined prostate cancer.
Robotic surgery involves use of the da Vinci robotic surgical unit in performing complex surgical procedures such as prostatectomy (removal of the prostate gland for cancer). Originally developed for space and military uses, this advanced technology allows the operating surgeon to sit behind a console and control the robot that is next to the patient to perform surgery.
Symptoms of Prostate Cancer
Early prostate cancer usually causes no symptoms and is found by a PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen) test and/or DRE (Digital Rectal Exam). Some advanced prostate cancers can slow or weaken your urinary stream or make you need to urinate more often. Non-cancerous diseases of the prostate, such as BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia) often cause these symptoms.
If the prostate cancer is advanced, you might also develop hematuria (blood in your urine) or impotence (difficulty having an erection). Pain in your pelvic bone, spine, hips or ribs is also possible, as advanced prostate cancer commonly spreads to the bones. Other diseases, however, can also cause these same symptoms.
When symptoms do occur, they may include:
• Frequent urination, especially at night
• Inability to urinate
• Trouble starting or holding back urination
• A weak or interrupted flow of urine
• Painful or burning urination
• Blood in the urine or semen
• Painful ejaculation
• Frequent pain in the lower back, hips or upper thighs
• Physical exam and history : An exam of the body to check general signs of health, including checking for signs of disease, such as lumps or anything else that seems unusual. A history of the patient’s health habits and past illnesses and treatments will also be taken.
• Digital rectal exam (DRE): An exam of the rectum. The doctor or nurse inserts a lubricated, gloved finger into the rectum and feels the prostate through the rectal wall for lumps or abnormal areas. Enlarge
• Digital rectal exam (DRE). The doctor inserts a gloved, lubricated finger into the rectum and feels the prostate to check for anything abnormal.
• Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test : A test that measures the level of PSA in the blood. PSA is a substance made by the prostate that may be found in an increased amount in the blood of men who have prostate cancer. PSA levels may also be high in men who have an infection or inflammation of the prostate or BPH (an enlarged, but noncancerous, prostate).
• Transrectal ultrasound : A procedure in which a probe that is about the size of a finger is inserted into the rectum to check the prostate. The probe is used to bounce high-energy sound waves (ultrasound) off internal tissues or organs and make echoes. The echoes form a picture of body tissues called a sonogram. Transrectal ultrasound may be used during a biopsy procedure.Enlarge
Transrectal ultrasound. An ultrasound probe is inserted into the rectum to check the prostate. The probe bounces sound waves off body tissues to make echoes that form a sonogram (computer picture) of the prostate.
• Transrectal magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): A procedure that uses a strong magnet, radio waves, and a computer to make a series of detailed pictures of areas inside the body. A probe that gives off radio waves is inserted into the rectum near the prostate. This helps the MRI machine make clearer pictures of the prostate and nearby tissue. A transrectal MRI is done to find out if the cancer has spread outside the prostate into nearby tissues. This procedure is also called nuclear magnetic resonance imaging (NMRI).
• Biopsy: The removal of cells or tissues so they can be viewed under a microscope by a pathologist. The pathologist will check the tissue sample to see if there are cancer cells and find out the Gleason score. The Gleason score ranges from 2-10 and describes how likely it is that a tumor will spread. The lower the number, the less likely the tumor is to spread.
Affordable Cost of Robotic Prostate Cancer Treatment in India at Best Urology Hospital in India.
Robotic Prostate Cancer Treatment Cost in India: $9000 USD
Note:- Cost Estimate of Robotic Prostate Cancer Treatment in India at Best Urology Hospital in India.,above include stay in a Private Room for specific number of days where a companion can stay with the patient, surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care and food for the patient. More accurate treatment cost estimates can be provided if medical reports are emailed to us or after the patient is examined by doctors after arrival in India and medical tests are done.
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.N.A.M.S., M.Ch.
38+ Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch.
40 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.Ch., F.R.C.S., F.A.C.S
25 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch.
24 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S, M.S(GEN.Surgery), M.CH (Urology)
37 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.N.A.M.S., F.I.C.S., D.N.B.E. (UROLOGY)
29+ Years of Experience
MBBS, MS, MCh,DNB, FRCS (Edinburgh), FRCS (Uro), FEBU, Dip Laparascopic Urology(France)
20 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S ,M.S., F.R.C.S. Dip in Urology (London)
22 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S, M.S, F.R.C.S, F.A.I.S.
28 + Years of Experience
30 + Years of Experience
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), DNB (Urology)
19 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S,M.S, F.R.C.S, DTP, Urology (London)
25 + Years of Experience
MBBS, M.S, M.CH (Urology)F.I.C.A ,F.I.C.S
23+ Years of Experience
MBBS, M.S, M.Ch(UROLOGY)
22 + Years
Why choose us for Treatment for Robotic Prostate Cancer
Treatment in India at Best Urology Hospital in India.?
• Med Access selected team of world renowned urologists make available the very latest in diagnostic and treatment options for urologic disease.
• Our partner doctors are renowned for expertise in highly specialized technologies and minimally invasive surgical techniques.
• Med Access associated urologists offer a multidisciplinary approach to treatment.
• Our selected urologists are well-trained in minimally-invasive techniques, employing real-time ultrasound guidance, fiber-optic endoscopic equipment, and various lasers in the treatment of multiple benign and malignant conditions. In addition, urologists are pioneers in the use of robotics in laparoscopic surgery
• Through our selected Prostate and Urologic Cancer Centers, we strive to provide state-of-the-art treatments and therapies for those with prostate and urologic cancers.
Write to us for a Free Expert Opinion and Customized Cost Estimates for Robotic Prostate Cancer Treatment in India at Best Urology Hospital in India.
Please scan and email your brief medical history and your medical reports to us.
we shall get you a Free, Expert Opinion from India’s leading specialist doctors.