Urology Surgery in India
Personalized, coordinated, affordable &
patient-centric treatment in India
Why Choose Med Access For Urology Surgery in India ?
- 2000+ Expert Second Medical Opinions provided (free of cost).
- 400 + Complex Urology surgery cases successfully managed.
- Offer options of carefully selected best Urologist in India.
- Offer options of carefully selected best Urology surgery hospitals in India.
- Confirming accurate diagnosis by multiple opinions.
- Ensuring right treatment plan.
- Personalized management of complete treatment.
- Achieving positive treatment outcome.
Find India’s Best Doctors
Selecting & consulting the top, best of India’s urologist
5% of all India doctors, each recommended and chosen as “best” by other doctors. For 8 years, we have asked physicians to identify the doctors they consider the leaders in their field. As a result, we have a database of more than 5000 medical experts in almost every specialty and subspecialty and we work with only carefully selected, best of the best, handful of doctors.
We ask doctors,” If you would need to be treated in certain specialty, whom would you like to treat you?
Diagnose My Case. – Multiple Expert Opinions
Arrive at accurate diagnosis and right treatment plan.
- We help you to ask as many questions as possible during your consultations with doctors:
- We help you seek multiple opinions after your arrival in India:
Manage My Case
We provide professional management of your medical case, personalized and one to one expert handling
Manage My Cost
We help you in making the urologist treatment affordable
- When we obtain multiple opinions for your case, we also get information on the “Costs estimates” from selected multiple hospitals and doctors where each case is referred for opinion.
Med Access creates a competitive environment for hospitals, which allows hospitals to provide best possible cost. This helps us in gaining correct knowledge of cost estimates pertaining to each case.
- Med Access closely monitors the stay, tests, diagnosis, avoids unnecessary stay, duplication of services and ensures that the costs are restricted to the package offered to the patients. In a situation when the patient directly deals with the hospitals, there is no body to monitor the costs and there is no way that costs will remain the same as quoted initially.
- We negotiate and get most competitive prices from the various service providers.
A Family Away From Home
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.N.A.M.S., M.Ch.
38+ Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch.
40 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.Ch., F.R.C.S., F.A.C.S
25 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch.
24 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S, M.S(GEN.Surgery), M.CH (Urology)
37 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.N.A.M.S., F.I.C.S., D.N.B.E. (UROLOGY)
29+ Years of Experience
MBBS, MS, MCh,DNB, FRCS (Edinburgh), FRCS (Uro), FEBU, Dip Laparascopic Urology(France)
20 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S ,M.S., F.R.C.S. Dip in Urology (London)
22 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S, M.S, F.R.C.S, F.A.I.S.
28 + Years of Experience
30 + Years of Experience
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), DNB (Urology)
19 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S,M.S, F.R.C.S, DTP, Urology (London)
25 + Years of Experience
MBBS, M.S, M.CH (Urology)F.I.C.A ,F.I.C.S
23+ Years of Experience
MBBS, M.S, M.Ch(UROLOGY)
22 + Years
Latest technology for Urology Surgery in India
Cost of Urology Surgery in India
Urology surgery cost in India offered by Med Access is much lower than offered by any facilitation company and hospitals in India. On an average, “All-inclusive Packages” offered by us are 25 to 30% lower than just the “Cost of Treatment” offered by the hospitals in India. Our packages are affordable, lower than the market rate, all-inclusive and committed.
Medical Treatment Management Services
Professional qualified and experienced Case Manager is assigned to each patient for Personalized and focused support.
- Facilitates expert multiple opinions on O.P.D basis on each case to arrive at the right, reliable and accurate diagnosis.
- Carefully selects highly qualified and experienced doctors with proven track record as per case requirements from all over India.
- Carefully selects accredited hospitals having latest technology and world class infrastructure as per the case requirements.
- Provides close monitoring and control of the entire treatment process.
- Helps each patient to achieve the best treatment outcome, remove errors and avoid unwanted surgeries.
- Offers highly negotiated prices made affordable & committed, mostly do not escalate during the treatment process.
- Ensures that there is no waiting time for treatment.
- Arranges and coordinates medical consultations.
- Takes care of admission and discharge formalities in the hospital.
- Accompanies the patient for all surgery appointments.
- Provides complete supervision, coordination and management of treatment.
- Holistic approach of Ayurveda, allopathic and alternative Indian medicines.
TRAVEL AND STAY COORDINATION
Med Access provides:
- Medical Visa assistance
- Book Flights (optional)
- Airport transfers
- Communication aids for keeping in touch with family
- Special care and facilities for the attendant
- Arrange Interpreters wherever required.
- Assistance during hotel check-ins & check-out
- Multi-destination options
- Arrange for accommodations
- Make all necessary bookings
- Custom manage individual requirements
My name is Mrs. Cecilia U. Asogwa from Nigeria. I came to India for my health check-up and fibroid surgery. One of my friends introduced me to Med Access India. I was thinking maybe they are one of the facilitator who deals with non-medical things only. But when I reached in India, after meeting to the staff of the Med Access India, I come to know that it’s not just a facilitation company, it’s a complete and unique health/ case management company which is one of its kind.
My Indian family friend who teaches in Ebonyi University, faculty of medicine, informed me of a place outside the west where I can go for medical checkup and holidays. That was how I got a brief on Med Access India. I and my wife came to India on arrangement by Med Access and underwent complete medical tests in the hospital where I was informed to have had extended prostrate requiring operation. I requested Med Access India for the best technique for sealing with prostrate.