Med Access Comprehensive Health Check Up
- Hemogram(HB,PCV,TLC,RBC Count, MCV, MCH, MCHC, Platelet Count, Automated DLC, Absolute Differential Count, RDW)
- Blood Group
- Sugar-Fasting & Post Prandial
- Lipid Profile-(Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL-Direct, LDL-Direct, VLDL-Calculated)
- Liver function test (T BIL, D BIL, IND BIL, TP, ALB, SGOT, SGPT, ALP, GGT).
- Blood Urea
- Serum Creatinine
- Uric Acid.
- Bone Densitometry-(Spine).
- Pulmonary Function Test-(PFT)
- Ultrasound-Whole Abdomen & Pelvis
CARDIAC CHECK UP:
- Stress test.
EYE CHECK UP
- Consultation only./li>
DENTAL CHECK UP
- Consultation only.
GYNECOLOGICAL CHECK UP
- PAP Smear test.
- R.I, C.T. SCAN, PET SCAN test are not included and if needed will be charged extra.
- Additional Eye tests and Dental test are not included and will be charged extra.
Note that a minimum of 12 hours fasting is essential prior to the checkup. A little quantity water can be consumed
Bring all your earlier) Medical records ( last 3 years) and medical accessories like glasses, hearing aid (if any) when you come for Health Check
While undergoing pre-health check evaluation, please inform the Medical officer in case you are pregnant or have any other pre-existing medical conditions. Some of the tests that form a part of the health check package may not be suitable for you. For example, pregnant women should not undergo an X-ray examination.
If you are a diabetic and taking medication, please take the scheduled medication on the day of the check up after giving fasting sample
PAP SMEAR is usually not advised during menstruation.
If you are a Hypertensive and taking medication, please take the scheduled medication on the day of the check up after giving fasting sample.