Hand surgery in India
Hand Surgery in India with Most Advanced Technique at Best Orthopedic Hospitals in India.
Hand surgery is an orthopedic procedure performed for a wide variety of reasons. Hand surgeries and procedures address issues that involve the fingers, hands and wrists and sometimes the forearms, elbows and shoulders. Those who perform hand surgeries or non-surgical procedures may also be trained and certified as general, orthopedic or plastic surgeons who are experienced in specialized fields of hand, arm, and even shoulder anatomy, physiology and treatment procedures and surgeries. Hand surgery is meant to help alleviate restricted range of motion, to repair muscles, tendons or bones damaged through injury or disease, as well as to restore the appearance of hands and fingers in the case of disfigurement or birth defects.
Hand Surgery Options available at best hand surgery hospitals in India
Tendon Surgeries :-
- Acute tendon repair.
- Tendon grafting and two stage grafting with Silastic rods pulley reconstruction
Hand Microsurgery / Neurosurgery :-
- Nerve repair
- Fascicular repair
- Digital nerve repair
- Cable grafting
- Latissimus dorsi free flap
Congenital anomalies :-
- Radial Club Hand
- Thumb in palm deformity
- Madelung Deformity
- Kirner’s deformity
- Congenital trigger thumb
Affordable Hand Surgery in India at World Class Orthopedic Hospital in India.
Hand Surgery Package Cost: $3200 USD
Note: Cost Estimate above include stay in a Private Room for specific number of days where a companion can stay with the patient, surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care and food for the patient. More accurate treatment cost estimates can be provided if medical reports are emailed to us or after the patient is examined by doctors after arrival in India and medical tests are done.
India’s Best Orthopedic Surgeons
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch., F.I.M.S.A
35 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S. (Delhi ), M.Ch. ( Liverpool ), F.I.C.S.
35 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch
15 + years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S. (ORTH), D.N.B. (ORTH), F.R.C.S.(Gl.), M.Ch.Orth., F.R.C.S.Orth.
18 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S , MS (ORTHO) , FRCS (Ed) , M CH (LIVERPOOL UK) , FRCS (ORTH)
15 + Years of Experience
MBBS , FRCS (ORTH) , MFSEM (UK) , DIP(SPORTS MED) , MRCS,
14 + Years of Experience
MBBS, FRCS, M Ch Orth (UK)
19 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., D.ORTHO, F.R.C.S
20 + Years of Experience
Why Choose us for Best Orthopedic Surgeon in India & Best Orthopedic Hospitals in India.
- Panel of Surgeons:
Our panel ofcarefully selected best orthopedic surgeons in India are highly qualified, having the experience of thousands of hand surgeries – also both primary and revision surgeries of the hip, knee, shoulder, ankle as well as hand. They are trained and worked in some of the best centres in India, England, USA & Europe.
All our selected orthopaedic surgeons are renowned internationally and the best of the best in Indian Healthcare.
- Our Associate best Hospitals for Hand surgery in India:
Our associate hospitals and Joints Replacement Centers are state of the art facilities, equipped with state of art infrastructure and latest technology. Hospitals adhere to international standards of clinical care, safe environment, medication safety, respect for rights and privacy, international infection control standards.
- Advanced Diagnostics and Support Infrastructure – 64 slice CT , High end MRI, Neuro-navigation surgical systems, Neuro-physiology and Comprehensive Rehabilitation services Finest quality implants, prosthesis and Consumables of international repute most of them imported from overseas countries are used.
- Operation theatres built to international specifications having ultra-clean laminar air flow system ensure highest standards of infection control, matching the best in the world.
- Specialized physiotherapy and Rehabilitation services help the patient to return back to normal activity quickly after the surgery.
- Carefully select, highly qualified and experienced doctors with proven track record as per case requirements
- Cost of hand surgery in India:
We offer very competitive all inclusive packages: It is the best value for money: Affordable prices for the best quality
- Choice of multiple destinations:
Med Access is offering choice of multiple destinations. The destinations have been selected on the basis of advantages offered in terms of costs, quality and locations for recuperation.
Why should you choose India for Orthopedic Treatment ?
India has become a hub of thousands of people across the world who are seeking highest quality orthopaedic surgery and joint replacement surgery.
- The low cost of orthopaedic surgery and joint replacement surgery in India is without any compromise on quality or success rate.
- Many orthopaedic surgeons in India have super speciality academic qualifications and training in the UK, USA, etc.
- Orthopaedic and joint replacement surgery in India is preceded by investigations that are carried out on the latest imaging machines from companies like Siemens, Phillips, GE, etc.
- Specialized rehabilitation services, including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, to help patients return back to normal activity soon after the surgery.
- Computer Navigation Surgery System for excellent outcomes and use of finest quality implants, prosthesis and consumables imported from Leading International Companies.
- Doctors, nurses and hospital staff are English speaking, and thus no language barrier and Best Orthopedic Hospitals in India are designed to provide complete patient care and care for the attendants- coffee lounges, money changers, travel desks, wi-fi zones etc.
Write to us for a Free Expert Opinion and Customized Cost Estimates for specific orthopedic Surgery.
Please scan and email your brief medical history and your medical reports to us.
we shall get you a Free, Expert Opinion from India’s leading specialist doctors.