CCSVI treatment in India
Liberation Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis (CCSVI) in India
Liberation Treatment also known as CCSVI or ZAMBONI procedure is modern method for the treatment of multiple sclerosis. Liberation treatment for MS in India is offered at one of the best hospitals in India with highly experienced doctors.
Chronic cerebro-spinal venous insufficiency (CCSVI), is known to play a role in the cause of multiple sclerosis (MS), and many MS patients across the world are now seeking treatment for it. If you are considering CCSVI treatment, India may be one of the better options.
Why India for Liberation Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis (CCSVI) ?
Besides offering high quality healthcare services at low prices, India is famous for the many tourist activities it offers to people traveling here. Medical tourists flock to this Asian country because it offers the following advantages:
- Thousands of MS patients in USA and Canada looking for CCSVI treatment are often disheartened by the long waiting lists. The waiting time may sometimes stretch for 3-6 months. Many hospitals in India have geared up to overcome this hurdle, and have started offering this treatment procedure for MS patients. Patients in India are hardly made to wait; most treatments are immediately available.
- CCSVI Surgery, also known as Liberation Surgery, is yet to be approved by the US FDA, and is not practiced by doctors in all places. However, Indian doctors frequently perform this surgery.
- India is emerging as the hub of quality healthcare treatment. Many hospitals here are JCI accredited, and healthcare services are at par with the international standards.
- Medical facilities are fully equipped with latest technical and medical equipments that help in treating the disease with more accuracy.
- Liberation surgery in other locations is expensive and not many patients can afford it. Again since this treatment is in its experimental phase in US, most insurance companies do not cover it. The treatment cost in India is much cheaper. Low costs here do not mean that the quality of treatment is compromised.
- With more and more patients, who have undergone CCSVI treatment in India, reporting success, a large number patients suffering from Multiple Sclerosis are headed to Asia.
Affordable Cost of CCSVI treatment in India at Best Hospital in India.
CCSVI treatment cost package in India: $5600 USD
Note: Cost Estimate for Liberation Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis (CCSVI) above include stay in a Private Room for specific number of days where a companion can stay with the patient, surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care and food for the patient. More accurate treatment cost estimates can be provided if medical reports are emailed to us or after the patient is examined by doctors after arrival in India and medical tests are done.
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch.
35 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S, M.S. (Neurosurgery), FAIS, FICG, FRCS (Ed), FACS, FICS (USA), FABCNS (USA), FAANaOS (USA),
30+ Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch., D.N.B.
28 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S, M.S, F.R.C.S
33+ Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.D., D.M.
33+ Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., D.M., M.N.A.M.S., F.R.C.P., F.I.M.S.A.
32+ Years of Experience
M.B.B.S, MS, M.Ch, MNAMS, DNB
14+ Years of Experience
MBBS,M. S. (Gen. Surgery), M.Ch (Neuro)
13 + Years of Experience
Why choose Med Access?
- Helps patients to make informed treatment decisions
- Provide expert multiple opinions on each case to arrive at the accurate diagnosis
- Carefully select, highly qualified and experienced doctors with proven track record as per case requirements
- Carefully select accredited hospitals having latest technology and world class infrastructure
- Close monitoring and control of the entire treatment process.
- Professional and comprehensive management of each case through case management to achieve best treatment outcome and avoid errors
- Professional qualified and experienced case manager assigned to each patient.
- Affordable & committed treatment cost estimates
Write to us for a Free Expert Opinion and Customized Cost Estimates for specific Surgery.
Please scan and email your brief medical history and your medical reports to us.
we shall get you a Free, Expert Opinion from India’s leading specialist doctors.