Lymphoma Cancer Treatment in India
Lymphoma Cancer Treatment in India with Most Advanced Technique at Best Cancer Hospitals in India.
Diagnosis of Lymphoma Cancer
• Lymphangiogram : A dye, injected into the lymphatic vessels, enables the lymph nodes and lymphatic vessels to be seen more clearly using X-rays.
• Gallium (Radioisotope) Scan : Radioactive gallium is injected into a blood vessel and it circulates throughout the body and may collect in a tumor. The body is then scanned from several different angles and this test can be very useful with Hodgkin´s lymphoma.
• Blood Tests : Can determine abnormal levels of red and white cells.
• Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsy : Bone marrow is obtained inserting a long, thin needle into a large bone and collecting a small sample of marrow. The skin, tissue and surface of the bone are numbed with a local anesthetic first.
• Biopsy : Taking a piece of tissue from an area of suspected cancer to examine the white cells under a microscope.
• CT Scan : A 3D X-ray picture is taken from different angles around the body. The pictures are then combined using a computer. There is concern that too many CT scans can actually cause cancer.
• PET Scan : PET images provide information about how tissues function. PET scans radioactive atom containing glucose solution. A special camera can detect the radioactivity. Cancer cells absorb a lot of the radioactive sugar because of their high rate of metabolism. PET is useful to look for cancer throughout your body. PET scans can be more helpful than several different x-rays because it scans the whole body. It can sometimes help tell if a tumor is cancerous or benign. It is being combined with CT scans to better pinpoint some kinds of cancer.
Lymphoma Cancer Treatment at Best Cancer Hospital in India
Chemotherapy and radiation therapy are the most commonly used lymphoma treatments, although bone marrow transplantation, biological therapies, or surgery are sometimes used in the treatment process.
Chemotherapy : Chemotherapy is the use of drugs to kill cancer cells. Lymphoma chemotherapy usually consists of a combination of several drugs. Patients may receive chemotherapy alone or in combination with radiation therapy.
Radiation therapy : (also called radiotherapy) is the use of high-energy rays to kill cancer cells. Lymphoma treatment with radiation may be given alone or with chemotherapy. Radiation therapy is local treatment; it affects cancer cells only in the treated area. Radiation therapy for lymphoma comes from a machine that aims the high-energy rays at a specific area of the body. There is no radioactivity in the body when the treatment is over.
Bone Marrow Transplantation (BMT) : may also be an option for treating lymphoma, especially for patients whose lymphoma has recurred (come back). BMT provides the patient with healthy stem cells (very immature cells that produce blood cells) to replace cells damaged or destroyed by treatment with very high doses of chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy
Biological Therapy : (also called immunotherapy) is a form of lymphoma treatment that uses the body’s immune system, either directly or indirectly, to fight cancer or to lessen the side effects that can be caused by some cancer treatments.
Surgery : Surgical resection may be performed to remove a tumor. Tissue around the tumor and nearby lymph nodes may also be removed during the operation.
Cost of Lymphoma Cancer Treatment in India at Best Cancer Hospital in India.
Note: Cost Estimate above include stay in a Private Room where a Companion can stay with the patient surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care, food and Airport Pick & Drop. More accurate treatment cost estimates can be provided if medical reports are emailed to us or after the patient is examined by doctors after arrival at hospital in India and medical tests are done after admission.
Why should you choose India for Cancer Treatment ?
- Cancer Treatments offered at World Class Hospitals in India accredited by JCI-Joint Commission International America.
- World’s most skilled and knowledgeable Cancer doctors are now in India with vast experience of working in highly advanced cancer hospitals in USA and Europe.
- Hospitals in India have the latest High-end infrastructure and technology like Brain Suite, Novelis TX, PET Scan, CyberKnife , Gamma Knife, IMRT and IGRT that help quick diagnosis and recovery.
- Best quality Medicines for Cancer Care are produced in India at lowest cost and exported to World’s best hospital. This results in lowest overall cost of world class cancer treatment in India.
- Well trained English speaking Nurses and other Hospital staff.
Affordable Cancer Treatment Package in India. Savings up to 40 to 60% as compared to U.S. and U.K.
Write to us for a Free No Obligation Opinion and Cost Estimate for Advanced Lymphoma Cancer Treatment in India
Please scan and email your medical reports and MRI images to us.
we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India's best oncologists best cancer hospitals in India.