Linear Accelerator Treatment in india
Linear Accelerator Treatment in India with Most Advanced Technique at Best Cancer Hospitals in India.
Linear Accelerator Therapy – The Most Affordable Tumor Treatment
Linear accelerator therapy is a high-precision radiosurgery. High-energy x-rays are employed in this therapy to kill the tumor cells. A LINAC device called the wave guide is used. Microwave technology is used to accelerate electrons in a part of this device. These accelerated electrons are directed towards a strong metal target, and these collisions lead to the generation of high-energy x-rays, which are further used to cure tumor patients.
The Known Benefits of This Most Advanced Futuristic Technique
- The latest equipment being used for linear accelerator therapy is the Varian IX linear accelerator. It is used to perform the ultra-modern radiosurgery that is able to cure cancer from small targets in areas outside the head. This image-guided accelerator uses x-ray and cone-beam CAT scan technology for real-time localization of tumor.
- The foremost important benefit of linear accelerator therapy is that it causes least effect to healthy tissues and can target larger brain and body tumor cells. LINAC system is efficient to treat almost all body parts except the brain.
- In some cases where cancer recurs, it is important before each treatment to find out the exact location of the cancerous cells. Linear accelerator therapy helps in locating that with high-precision. And this ultimately lessens the risk for healthy cells in the body from getting destroyed.
Affordable Cost of Linear Accelerator Treatment in India at World Class Cancer Hospital in India.
Linear Accelerator Treatment Package Cost in India: $5500 USD
Note: Cost Estimate above include stay in a Private Room for specific number of days where a companion can stay with the patient, surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care and food for the patient. More accurate treatment cost estimates can be provided if medical reports are emailed to us or after the patient is examined by doctors after arrival in India and medical tests are done.
M.B.B.S., M.D., F.I.C.P., F.N.A.M.S., U.I.C.C., I.R.C.E.T.T
30 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch.
25 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., MS, FICS, FAIS, DHA
30 + years of Experience
M.B.B.S., MS; FRCS; FICS,U.I.C.C.,I.R.C.T.T.
28 + Years of Experience
MBBS , MD (Med; Bom), BC (Ped; USA), BE (Hem-Onc; USA)
20 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S, M.S., D.N.B., F.R.C.S.
26 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S ,M.D, D.M
30 + Years of Experience
MBBS , MS – General Surgery , MD – Medicine
15 + Years of Experience
Why choose us for Advance Medical Treatment in India?
- Helps patients to make informed best medical treatment decisions
- Provide expert multiple opinions on each case to arrive at the accurate diagnosis
- Carefully select, highly qualified and experienced doctors with proven track record as per case requirements
- Carefully select accredited hospitals having latest technology and world class infrastructure
- Close monitoring and control of the entire treatment process.
- Professional and comprehensive management of each case through case management to achieve best treatment outcome and avoid errors
- Professional qualified and experienced case manager assigned to each patient.
- Affordable & committed treatment cost estimates