Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy in India
Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy in India with Most Advanced Technique at Best Cancer Hospitals in India.
A prostatectomy is the surgical removal of all or part of the prostate gland. Abnormalities of the prostate, such as a tumour, or if the gland itself becomes enlarged for any reason, can restrict the normal flow of urine along the urethra. Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy (LRP) is a modern form of radical prostatectomy, an operation for prostate cancer. The laparoscopic and open forms of radical prostatectomy physically remove the entire prostate and reconstruct the urethra directly to the bladder.
Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy and open radical prostatectomy differ in how they access the deep pelvis and generate operative views. In contrast to open radical prostatectomy, the laparoscopic radical prostatectomy makes no use of retractors and does not require that the abdominal wall be parted and stretched for the duration of the operation.
Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy is performed under general anesthesia or epidural anesthesia. Several small cuts instead of one big cut are made. Long, thin tools and the laparascope are placed inside the cuts. This helps the surgeon see inside the belly during the procedure. The prostate gland is removed from the surrounding tissue, the seminal vesicles, two small fluid filled sacs next to the prostate, are sometimes also removed. The surgeon reattaches the urethra to a part of the bladder called the bladder neck. The urethra is the tube that carries urine from the bladder out through the penis. Many surgeons will also remove lymph nodes in the pelvis to check for cancer. The surgeon may leave a drain, called a Jackson-Pratt drain, in the belly to drain extra fluids after surgery. A tube or urinary catheter is left in the bladder to drain urine.
Advantages of a laparoscopic prostatectomy
- Shortened hospital stay
- Significantly less bleeding
- Early removal of catheter
- Minimal requirement for pain medications after the surgery
- 10-15 times visual magnification
- Resumption of normal activity within one to two weeks after operation
- Improved cosmetic results
Affordable Cost of Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy in India at World Class Cancer Hospital in India.
Laproscopic Radical Prostatectomy Cost in India: $7000 USD
Note:- Cost Estimate above include stay in a Private Room for specific number of days where a companion can stay with the patient, surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care and food for the patient. More accurate treatment cost estimates can be provided if medical reports are emailed to us or after the patient is examined by doctors after arrival in India and medical tests are done.
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.N.A.M.S., M.Ch.
38+ Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch.
40 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.Ch., F.R.C.S., F.A.C.S
25 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch.
24 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S, M.S(GEN.Surgery), M.CH (Urology)
37 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.N.A.M.S., F.I.C.S., D.N.B.E. (UROLOGY)
29+ Years of Experience
MBBS, MS, MCh,DNB, FRCS (Edinburgh), FRCS (Uro), FEBU, Dip Laparascopic Urology(France)
20 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S ,M.S., F.R.C.S. Dip in Urology (London)
22 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S, M.S, F.R.C.S, F.A.I.S.
28 + Years of Experience
30 + Years of Experience
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), DNB (Urology)
19 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S,M.S, F.R.C.S, DTP, Urology (London)
25 + Years of Experience
MBBS, M.S, M.CH (Urology)F.I.C.A ,F.I.C.S
23+ Years of Experience
MBBS, M.S, M.Ch(UROLOGY)
22 + Years
Why choose us for Advance Medical Treatment in India?
- Helps patients to make informed best medical treatment decisions
- Provide expert multiple opinions on each case to arrive at the accurate diagnosis
- Carefully select, highly qualified and experienced doctors with proven track record as per case requirements
- Carefully select accredited hospitals having latest technology and world class infrastructure
- Close monitoring and control of the entire treatment process.
- Professional and comprehensive management of each case through case management to achieve best treatment outcome and avoid errors
- Professional qualified and experienced case manager assigned to each patient.
- Affordable & committed treatment cost estimates
Write to us for a Free No Obligation Opinion and Cost Estimate for Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy Surgery in India from Top Urologist Doctors in India.
we shall get you a Free, Expert Opinion from India’s leading specialist doctors.