Gamma Knife Radiosurgery in India
Gamma Knife Radio Surgery in India with Most Advanced Technique at Best Cancer Hospitals in India.
Gamma Knife surgery is recognized worldwide as the preferred stereotactic radio surgery treatment for brain tumors, arteriovenous malformations and brain dysfunctions such as trigeminal neuralgia. The Gamma Knife is actually not a knife, but a machine that directs 192 beams of highly focused cobalt gamma radiation to destroy brain tumors and abnormalities. This surgery removes the physical trauma and the majority of risks associated with conventional surgery.
Conditions are Treated with Gamma Knife Surgery in India:-
Gamma knife is proved to be very beneficial in treating many conditions which were considered to be non-treatable. Some of the conditions that can be treated from Gamma knife are as follows:
- Small intracranial AVMs (Arteriovenous Malformation, an artery and vein that have not formed properly) or cavernous angiomas (not greater than 4 cm)
- Benign tumors including: acoustic neuromas, meningiomas, and pituitary adenomas craniopharyngiomas
- Tumors located at the base of the skull in the pineal region’
- Metastatic brain lesions & other partially resected tumors
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Parkinson’s disease or other movement disorders
- Medically intractable epilepsy
- Intractable pain in patients with disseminated cancer
- Especially significant, Gamma Knife treatment has helped patients with tumors once deemed inoperable due to location; patients considered at high risk for conventional surgery due to medical condition; patients with tumors recurrent after surgery and/or radiation therapy; and patients whose tumors were not totally removed by surgery.
Gamma Knife Surgery Procedures in India:-
Gamma Knife surgery requires the expertise of several specialists, including a physicist, a neurosurgeon, a radiation oncologist, an anesthesiologist (for children and patients with special problems) and a specially trained registered nurse.
- To minimize discomfort, the patient is first given something to relax, and then a metal frame is fitted securely around the patient’s head. Because the headframe is rigid and fixed in place with a pin, the tumor or lesion can be plotted with exceptional precision using a CT or MRI scan.
- Three-dimensional planning software is then used to design a treatment that hits the exact contours of the tumor or lesion with an effective dosage of radiation.
- By studying these images, your doctor can locate the abnormality within the brain accurately then precisely focus the gamma radiation beams on the abnormality.
- Your head will be held still during the session while 192 small radiation beams are focused simultaneously at the target. The size of the focal spot can be adjusted and multiple focal spots can be combined together to deliver a high radiation dose precisely to one target or to multiple targets of almost any shape, anywhere in the brain.
Affordable Gamma Knife Radiosurgery in India at World Class Cancer Hospital in India.
Gamma Knife Radiosurgery India Package Cost in India: $ 7800 USD
Note:- Cost Estimate above include stay in a Private Room for specific number of days where a companion can stay with the patient, surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care and food for the patient. More accurate treatment cost estimates can be provided if medical reports are emailed to us or after the patient is examined by doctors after arrival in India and medical tests are done.
M.B.B.S., M.D., F.I.C.P., F.N.A.M.S., U.I.C.C., I.R.C.E.T.T
30 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch.
25 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., MS, FICS, FAIS, DHA
30 + years of Experience
M.B.B.S., MS; FRCS; FICS,U.I.C.C.,I.R.C.T.T.
28 + Years of Experience
MBBS , MD (Med; Bom), BC (Ped; USA), BE (Hem-Onc; USA)
20 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S, M.S., D.N.B., F.R.C.S.
26 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S ,M.D, D.M
30 + Years of Experience
MBBS , MS – General Surgery , MD – Medicine
15 + Years of Experience
Why choose us for Advance Medical Treatment in India?
- Helps patients to make informedbest medical treatment decisions
- Provide expert multiple opinions on each case to arrive at the accurate diagnosis
- Carefully select, highly qualified and experienced doctors with proven track record as per case requirements
- Carefully select accredited hospitals having latest technology and world class infrastructure
- Close monitoring and control of the entire treatment process.
- Professional and comprehensive management of each case through case management to achieve best treatment outcome and avoid errors
- Professional qualified and experienced case manager assigned to each patient.
- Affordable & committed treatment cost estimates
Write to us for a Free No Obligation Opinion and Cost Estimate for Gamma Knife Radio Surgery in India from Top Doctors in India.
Please scan and email your brief medical history and your medical reports to us.
We shall get you a Free, Expert Opinion from India’s leading specialist doctors.