Cyber Knife Radio Surgery in India
Cyber Knife Radio Surgery in India with Most Advanced Technique at Best Cancer Hospitals in India.
Cyber knife surgery is a new cancer treatment procedure and is therefore uncommon and a tad expensive. It is the only radiosurgery system to bring together a linear accelerator, a robotic arm and the image guidance system. With its unique capabilities, Cyberknife can target lesions and tumors that might be considered unreachable by other radiosurgery systems. It is also the only system that can continually monitor and adjust in real-time for patient movement during treatment. Also, due to its precision, Cyberknife treatment for cancer targets the damaged region only without harming or affected the surrounding tissues or regions.
Conditions Treatable by CyberKnife Radiosurgery
Astrocytoma, Glioma, Glioblastoma Multiforme, Oligodendroglioma : –
CyberKnife offers superior conformance to tumour shape, which is important especially for recurrence after surgery and conventional radiotherapy. CyberKnife can also irradiate the tumour bed to delay or prevent recurrence.
Brain metastases : –
Radiosurgery may be equal to surgery for single metastases and better for multiple metastases. Advanced imaging allows CyberKnife® to treat those that are widely dispersed.
Spinal Tumours : –
CyberKnife® is regularly used to treat spinal metastases. It may also serve as a treatment for many primary spinal tumours.
Pituitary Adenoma : –
CyberKnife’s® staged treatments may help to avoid or minimize the risk of visual loss and other side effects associated with single-session radiosurgery. Its superior conformance minimizes irradiation of normal tissue, including the optic chiasm and hypothalamus.
Hemangioblastoma : –
CyberKnife® non-invasively treats the tumour nodule, usually in one session, even in hard-to-reach areas. This is especially beneficial for Von Hippel Lindau disease patients who can become disabled by multiple surgeries.
Skull Base Tumours : –
The proximity of these tumours to vital nerve and vascular structures makes them surgically problematic.
Meningioma : –
For smaller meningiomas, radiosurgery is an ideally non-invasive therapy. CyberKnife® is especially safe for meningiomas adjacent to critical structures because it can be delivered in fractions.
Neurofibroma & Schwannoma : –
While these tumours’ resistance to radiation makes conventional radiotherapy an option only when surgery is not, CyberKnife’s® conformance makes it an effective alternative to radiation therapy and surgery for selected patients.
Acoustic Neuroma : –
Studies show that CyberKnife® treatment in stages offers the highest rates ever achieved for hearing and facial-nerve preservation besides effective control of the tumour-growth.
Intracranial AVMs : –
With CyberKnife®, we can treat locations that can’t be safely approached with microsurgery or endovascular therapy. Selected AVMs have an 80% chance of disappearing after a single treatment session though it may take some time. CyberKnife® can also be used in conjunction with other therapies to remove remnants.
Spinal AVMs : –
CyberKnife® is the first and the only system to offer radiosurgical treatment of spinal AVMs .It provides the same or even more accuracy and success as for intracranial AVMs
Advantages of CyberKnife Radiosurgery
- The CyberKnife system is able to locate tumors within the body without the use of an invasive stereotactic headframe used with other systems. This is much more convenient and less traumatic for patients.
- While other forms of radiosurgery can only treat tumors in the head, Cyberknife can treat tumours anywhere in the body- brain, spine, liver, lungs, pancreas, kidney or prostrate.
- While other forms of radio surgery treatment techniques need rigid head-frames screwed to the patient’s head for controlling movement, which is painful and cumbersome for the patient, CyberKnife does not require such extreme procedures to keep patients in place, and instead relies on sophisticated tracking software, allowing for a much more comfortable and non-invasive treatment.
- The CyberKnife System can essentially “paint” the tumor with radiation allowing it to precisely deliver treatment to the tumor alone, sparing surrounding healthy tissue.
Affordable Cyber Knife Radio Surgery in India at World Class Cancer Hospital in India.
Cyber Knife Radio Surgery Package Cost in India: $10000 USD
Note:- Cost Estimate above include stay in a Private Room for specific number of days where a companion can stay with the patient, surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care and food for the patient. More accurate treatment cost estimates can be provided if medical reports are emailed to us or after the patient is examined by doctors after arrival in India and medical tests are done.
M.B.B.S., M.D., F.I.C.P., F.N.A.M.S., U.I.C.C., I.R.C.E.T.T
30 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.Ch.
25 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S., MS, FICS, FAIS, DHA
30 + years of Experience
M.B.B.S., MS; FRCS; FICS,U.I.C.C.,I.R.C.T.T.
28 + Years of Experience
MBBS , MD (Med; Bom), BC (Ped; USA), BE (Hem-Onc; USA)
20 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S, M.S., D.N.B., F.R.C.S.
26 + Years of Experience
M.B.B.S ,M.D, D.M
30 + Years of Experience
MBBS , MS – General Surgery , MD – Medicine
15 + Years of Experience
Why choose us for Advance Medical Treatment in India?
- Helps patients to make informedbest medical treatment decisions
- Provide expert multiple opinions on each case to arrive at the accurate diagnosis
- Carefully select, highly qualified and experienced doctors with proven track record as per case requirements
- Carefully select accredited hospitals having latest technology and world class infrastructure
- Close monitoring and control of the entire treatment process.
- Professional and comprehensive management of each case through case management to achieve best treatment outcome and avoid errors
- Professional qualified and experienced case manager assigned to each patient.
- Affordable & committed treatment cost estimates
Write to us for a Free Expert Opinion and Customized Cost Estimates for specific Surgery.
Please scan and email your brief medical history and your medical reports to us.
we shall get you a Free, Expert Opinion from India’s leading specialist doctors.