Med Access Innovative Treatment Management Process :
1. Confirmation and reconfirmation from the “Best of the Best” doctors
2. Getting investigations done at right, reliable and accredited pathology labs and scan centres.1. Having right treatment plan
2. Being treated by the best team of doctors
3. Being treated at well equipped and the most appropriate hospitals.
4. Following a multidisciplinary & holistic approach.1. Complete and close on-going monitoring and management of the entire treatment process by Med Access, an independent organization
2. Close & regular follow-up with doctors, hospital and nursing staff.1. Prevent Misdiagnosis
2. Prevent Unnecessary Surgery
3. Prevent Medical Errors
4. Avoid Unnecessary Duplication of services
Med Access Medical Case Management Approach
Professional management of your case in India: We manage all aspects of your treatment in best possible manner
- Coordinate multiple aspects of patient care.
- Evaluate and ensure an effective treatment plan.
- Ensure that the patient receives the prescribed treatment
- Coordinate consultations and communication with the doctors.
- Monitoring, and if needed, intervening to achieve desired goals and outcomes for the patient.
- Evaluation of results for patient & adjustment of the care plan.
- Monitoring effectiveness of treatment plan at each stage.
The Med Access Difference
- Helps patients to make informed treatment decisions
- Provide expert multiple opinions on each case to arrive at the accurate diagnosis
- Carefully select, highly qualified and experienced doctors with proven track record as per case requirements
- Carefully select accredited hospitals having latest technology and world class infrastructure
- Close monitoring and control of the entire treatment process.
- Professional and comprehensive management of each case through case management to achieve best treatment outcome and avoid errors
- Professional qualified and experienced case manager assigned to each patient.
- Affordable & committed treatment cost estimates
Mr Abdalla Hussian Omar
I came to know about Med Access through one of my colleagues who got his elbow revision surgery through them and he was doing extremely well after three failed surgeries. This is what motivated me and I decided to come through Med Access for my hand surgery. I had met with an accident and was living with fractured hand for three years and two unsuccessful surgeries.
Ms Stella Akwari Ogburu
I am really glad to tell Med Access India that they have done wonderfully well with me as their patient, your efficiency and care, really touched me and I am very happy going home to Nigeria, please keep up your good and effective way of handling patients. Thanks and God Bless you all!
Chief Bendict Obiora
I chose India as destination for my treatment because of positive results from India and particularly from Med Access India. Med Access India has excellent sound knowledge of Indian Medical Industry. I was assured that Med Access India will provide the best professionals to handle my health problem. When I landed up at Mumbai I was full of hope. I was happy that the hospital was responsive and my admission process went fine. There was no delay at all in all process. The doctor met me to reexamine the difficult nature of my knees and legs.
Mrs Achuonye Chinedum Ifeoma
My sister told me about Med Access India, who has received a very good medical care in India through Med Access. I myself saw the result and condition of hers. This gave me confidence and I decided to come through Med Access India for my health issues. It was a good experience with Med Access India. No odd experience except the mixed feeling of someone in a strange country.
Mr. Fidelis Mbam
My Indian family friend who teaches in Ebonyi University, faculty of medicine, informed me of a place outside the west where I can go for medical checkup and holidays. That was how I got a brief on Med Access India. I and my wife came to India on arrangement by Med Access and underwent complete medical tests in the hospital where I was informed to have had extended prostrate requiring operation.I requested Med Access India for the best technique for sealing with prostrate. I met with the doctor in the hospital which Med Access selected for my case.
Sir Tobias Chikwendu Emeh
You are a very wonderful being, created by God for a wonderful purpose….to help save lives; not as medical personnel per se, but a core professional marketer. How I wished Professor Philip Kotler was to be alive to share some thought worthy moments with you. Nonetheless, you remain an enigma.I thank almighty God who made me know your organization and your beautiful team. You are all agents of live support because you give the hopeless hope when there seem to be no hope, reprieve where there seem to be none, and lives when the believe in living becomes seriously eroded.
Mrs. Angelina Orijanaka.
I chose India as destination for my treatment because of positive results from India and particularly from Med Access India. The Indian doctor has transformed both of my knees. The recovery process was very fast and from the first visit to the surgery to the follow-up visits I have been treated with the utmost respect and tender care. I would recommend this Indian doctor to anyone with joint problems – he is an excellent surgeon with awesome results! And now I can continue my work with ease.
Mr. James Ofomah
I was diagnosed with the sarcoma in Nigeria four years back.I visited a hospital in Delhi in India three times but nothing was clearly diagnosed nor was any specific treatment given to me despite spending huge amount of money. One of my friends who got treated through Med Access whose case was mismanaged by a renowned hospital in Mumbai but finally got correct treatment through Med Access, recommended Med Access for the treatment. Immediately we got in touch with Med Access and got a quick response from them. Everything was promptly put in place.